Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My husband's mistress

I lie awake in my bed
Our bed, his and mine
I see him in my minds eye
He is with her
He calls her his masterpiece
His hands softly touch
Softly caress her
He touches her ways no one else can
She does whatever he says
He listens to her
His eyes never stray when he's with her
When they are together
No one else exists
When he is finally satisfied
He'll come back to me
He knows I know where he's been
He lies down in my bed
Our bed, his and mine
Tomorrow he'll be back with her
But this is the life I've chosen
The life I wanted
His life
My life
Our life
A life where ART is his mistress

Creative Commons License
My Husband's Mistress by Amanda Jones is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment